Yeelight tooth App Controlled Multi-Coloured Smart LED Bulb : A genuine Philips Hue alternative
- By : Aldi Stico
- Category : LED Bulbs
- Tags: Yeelight tooth App Controlled Multi-Coloured Smart LED Bulb
Its a fantastic thought, and is really very good when it is effective. Nevertheless, the app to control it is awful.
1 of my mate gave me this product or service as a gift and i seriously observed it is awesome. Every person of my household likes it very much. Thank you yeelight to offer these awesome bulb.
Its a fantastic thought, and is really very good when it is effective. Nevertheless, the app to control it is awful.Here are the specifications for the Yeelight tooth App Controlled Multi-Coloured Smart LED Bulb:
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- MULTI COLOURED STRIP LIGHT – Wireless LED strip with 16 million colours. Easily add light to picture frames, shelves, cabinets, TV’s, stairs or kitchen units. 2m length with 3m Power Adapter
- SMART MOOD LIGHTING – smart LED lighting controlled via wireless Bluetooth 4.0 using iOS or Android devices. Dimmable by remote control for home lighting control & automation
- EASY & QUICK INSTALL – no need for hub, internet or WiFi; just open app & control your lighting. Affix to any flat surface, bend, flex or cut to size. Install yourself in minutes with self-adhesive backing
- GREAT FEATURES – App controlled light with Disco mode (syncs light with music), Flowing Colour (custom colour schemes), Timer (e.g. light stairs at set times)
- ENERGY SAVING – greener, cheaper and longer lasting; energy saving, 14w energy, 10 year+ lifespan. UK company & support
Very good bulb let down by the app. i’ve seen a variety of colour modifying bulbs so i was intrigued to see what the yeelight could do. Sent to me for review you’ll see i have the bayonet socket model (b22) but this is also accessible in the e27 screw fitting (yeelight blue app controlled wi-fi multi-coloured smart led bulb – edison screw socket (e27), no cost uk shipping). The mild doesn’t look to be anything distinctive when you acquire it out of the box, you just plug it in like a typical bulb. Turning it on you nevertheless will not likely detect everything distinctive, it presents off a normal colored mild. Nevertheless, down load the app (out there on iphone or android) and you can handle the brightness and color of the bulb from your mobileit has a good cololur and brightness vary and is great if you want to study in mattress and then convert off your light devoid of having up. There are a quantity of selections readily available including a disco mode, which listens to music and adjustments the colour of the bulb as perfectly as ‘colorflow’mode which changes the bulbs colour based mostly on the colours in a photograph you decide on. You can also established the bulb to mechanically change off or on at set periods, pretty useful if you have issues obtaining up in the dark winter mornings. The bulb alone performs genuinely properly, however the app was somewhat frustrating at occasions. I discovered it quick to change the color somewhat than the brightness and occasionally the app just did not do everything at all.
Good bulb, let down by software. The plus points:the bulb looks good qualityit’s bright and can be dimmedlots of colours to choose fromnegatives (reason i’m returning)i can’t find a timer setting, i’m using android and the reason i bought was to use as a wake up lightthere was an on off in the middle of the app that didn’t do anything, i could only turn off via the notification menu.
Reviews from purchasers :
- There is disco light option to auto switch light colours with a selectable frequency is good too. The brightness is controllable
- Interactive light via Phone app
- Good bulb let down by the app
It improvements the come to feel of the entire home with differenc gorgeous shades. Bulbs effortless to install and regulate with app obtainable for different lights decisions in android and apple iphone.
I decided to treat myself to a set of these lights. I decided to treat myself to a set of these lights – i’ve wanted some for ages but couldn’t justify the cost and hoped they’d come down in price but in the end decided i deserved a present. Putting aside the cost, which doesn’t really make them ‘practical’, if you want to create colourful ambient situations in your property, these are as good as you’d imagine. You can, via the app, control the colour palette of these bulbs with quite granular precision. You can also set up timers and disco mode which changes the colour along with any music you put next to the phone mic. If all that is too gimmicky, it’s worth highlighting that the yeelight does provide some very good basic ‘light’ where you can use it like a dimmer light by using the app which most energy efficient bulbs don’t support nowadays. You could for instance, have light come on gradually at a given time in the morning to wake you up naturally like those alarm clocks that do the same sort of thing. It’s a great light that can have it’s colours changed and is worth the cost even for that and it can do much more and whilst the bulbs are expensive, given their projected lifespan, you won’t be thinking of the initial cost after the second decade.