Vivo © 300W / Hand Food Mixer Whisk Dough Hooks 5 Speed Turbo Chef Cook Kitchen  : A great buy and value for money, a powerful hand held mixer
Good sturdy hand mixer, plenty of different speeds for all baking needs.
Cannot believe just how fast this came. Fantastic products, really recommend.
For the rate and the opinions, i considered that. For the cost and the evaluations, i considered that it would be robust and weighty but no. It is light-weight but it does not appear fragile, completely ready to split soon after whipping couple ingredients. I essentially purchased this mixer for my daughter given that i want her and her young siblings (my other two little ones) to begin baking couple stuffs (beneath supervision of course) this summer months 2017.Here are the specifications for the Vivo © 300W / Hand Food Mixer Whisk Dough Hooks 5 Speed Turbo Chef Cook Kitchen :
- Description: 300W Hand Food Mixer, Whisk, Dough Hooks, 5 Speed + Turbo.
- This 300W hand food mixer is perfect for all budding Chefs & Cooks out there. Complete with metal beater blades, dough hooks and a balloon whisk, it can mix and whisk a range of ingredients quickly and easily with the help of its powerful motor.
- Easy to clean and easy to store, the Hand Mixer is an attractive and useful addition to your kitchen and will enable you to broaden your baking repertoire, helping you to create exciting and tasty cakes, bread and pies. With 5 different speeds and a turbo function you can stay in control of your mixing and let the hand mixer do all the hard work.
- Features: Metal beater blades, dough hooks & balloon whisk. Powerful 300W motor to mix your ingredients with ease. Easy to clean. Compact for easy storage. 5 speed settings plus turbo function as well. All of the accessories included with the hand mixer are all dishwasher safe and easy to clean, leaving you more time to bake and less time scrubbing.
- For both professional & amateur use, no kitchen should be without one.
Excellent device for dough, egg whites and other individuals. Does the occupation for an newbie cook like me.
Ok for the pricepoint for whisking, no good on dough. It’s ok as a whisk and mixer and works well enough considering this price point but i bought because it had dough hooks presumed it would manage dough but it cannot, not really a surprise really. Mine burned soon after purchasing it ; died on pizza dough (caputo rinforzata @ 53% hydration) despite not working the machine very hard at all nor for very long. For low hydration doughs, or maybe also for forming the gluten on high hydration dough too it isn’t up to the task. This means it is only really reliable for the initial mix stage of high hydration. You could possibly push it to sort of work for gluten forming high hydration dough by keeping it short bursts, never over torque and go very easy but imho it is quicker/less work doing that step by hand compared to that and still stretches it past what it can manage even with the babysitting. For whisking it works alright although it obviously has poor speed control as most units under 3 figures do so the slowest setting is still rather fast and it cannot handle any resistance. Of course ymmv and in fairness it is cheap unit and high torque motor alone or proper speed control units cost at least the same as the whole mixer does so i didn’t expect that level of performance from it, just hoped for a little more. I may buy another and use for mix stage alone and french fold for gluten forming like i normally do because the mess and time save on the mix is worth it to me over hand mix. Tldr if you want it for bread making it may not work out depending on your dough types (ie.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Extremely helpful for my baking time! It may be
- I think that this mixer is excellent value for money, easy to use, powerful, and yet quiet. Plenty of attachments too.
- Powerful Hand Mixer – 5 Speed Settings – Turbo Boost Button – Metal Beater Blades, Dough Hooks and a Balloon Whisk.
As i only use it now and them generally to make cake mixture and the odd dough it had performed me effectively as i don’t commonly get on well with these equipment particularly when building dough.
Appreciate this mixer straightforward to maintain wonderful and light-weight does. Enjoy this mixer easy to maintain pleasant and light-weight does the work it states and the turbo button is great definitely good invest in and value for income as it has the more fittings some other mixers do not have am definitely happy with this.