The remote control and view screen are fantastic and allow you to make sure you capture all the stuff you wanted to. Great buy and great value for money.
Great, works well, used it a lot.
Veho Muv Hd Min Action Cam
- 5MP HD video image resolution up to 1920 x 1080 at 30fps; 160 degree wide angle lens to capture all of the footage all of the time
- Internal rechargable lithium battery supporting 4hrs recording and including 8Gb Micro SD card; 1.5 inch viewfinder/review LCD, Touch panel control, Self timer, digital zoom and noise activation
- Universal mounting options inclusing flat mount, helmet side mount, body clip, Helmet strap, velcro fixings; Up to 8MP Stills with continuous photos to allow timelapse videos
- Standard tripod Mount to use with VCC-A019-MP monopod and tripod; Works with all standard MUVI Mounting options (Helmet Mount VCC-A014-HM,Flat Board Mount VCC-A015-FBM,Harness Mount VCC-A016-HSM,Universal pole mount VCC-A017-UPM,Suction Mount VCC-A020-USM)
- No Proof No Glory Edition includes Waterproof Case (VCC-A010-WPC), Helmet Front (VCC-A018-HFM), Remote Control and 8Gb Memory
Go pro is dead, long live the muvi hd bundle. Ok – the title might seem a bit strong but bear with me. I have a go pro hero (1) and a go pro hero 3 black. So why do i now own a muvi hd?.Quite simply, i borrowed a friends for a 4×4 off-roading event for use along side the other two cams (can never have enough angles) and was so impressed i bought one. I saw the muvi hd before i bought my go pro hero 3 black for £360 plus an £80 (64gb) sd card, but dismissed the muvi, mainly because i went with the herd and from the ‘outside’ the muvi appears cheap – you know the stella artois tag line ‘reassuringly expensive’well having played with a muvi hd side by side with my go pro’s, i can honestly say it is better in quite a few areas. Ok – the muvi does not have some of the go pro hero 3 black edition features – like a massive 120 frame rate for those slowmo’s at 720p or the 30 photos in one second burst (when you can get the button or like shifting through hundreds of images for the ‘one’)- but it is a cam that costs twice as much. The muvi’s camera spec is much more on par with that of the go pro hero 3 silver and white edtion (which are basically the go pro hero 2 on a diet with battery draining wifi built in). Once you start comparing ‘apples with apples’ – the muvi hd npng bundle shows the go pro hero 3 (white and silver – and to some extent the black) to very over priced options that the uniformed / or easily marketed to go for – like me ;)the muvi hd is much more user friendly than the go pro – no constant pressing of one button to scroll through a menu to only miss what you are after and then start again (the go pro app makes menu nav easier but that is only if you own a device that will run the app – iphone, ipad etc). The muvi also allows you to watch the footage or pictures you have captured back on the small screen – something you have to buy as an extra for the go pro at £80.
I couldn’t believe that i baught it for 140euro (with posting). Perfect image in the sunshine and unerwater. But i didn’t baught it for night shots. Also a remote control and a ΤΟΝ of mounts.
Excellent little action cam for a lot less than a go pro. Lots of nice extras in the box.
Veho Muv Hd Min Action Cam : Very neat little package, looks well made and robust an alternative to the go pro range except its a third of the price, comes with stacks of attachments and has the bonus of a built in screen to view footage.