Uten 1.2L Multi Manual Food Chopper Hand Held Vegetable Fruit Shredder & Mixer & Blender & Grinder & Food Processor with Egg Separator for Salad, Sauces, Purees… : It is very useful in a small kitchen like mine and for a
I really like this cute little gadget but it’s a lot smaller than what i thought therefore it doesn’t have a high capacity. U cannot overfill it and it barely was able to chop one onion. I didn’t read the instructions before i used it and decided to stick my finger in to try to help empty it. The blades are very sharp and i got a nasty cut bc of my own stupidity. Overall, i’m very happy with it.
The finer the contents gets. Can’t believe it works this well. i predict the cord will break one day, just be very careful, them blades are dame shape. The more you pull the cord ,the finer the contents gets. . As i predicted the cord will not unwind,sending it back.
Uten 1.2L Multi Manual Food Chopper Hand Held Vegetable Fruit Shredder & Mixer & Blender & Grinder & Food Processor with Egg Separator for Salad, Sauces, Purees…
- Multifunction food chopper: The 1.2L powerful handheld works as Vegetables dehydrator, Salad Spinner, Fruit & Vegetables Chopper, Cutter, Slicer & Meat Mincer & Food Mixer, Blender & Food Container & Egg Separator, Egg White Filter.
- Sharp stainless steel 3-blades mixer: Features the perfect & fast chopping blending, makes vegetable preparation fun and easy. It is the perfect onion chopper that doesn’t makes the eyes sting.
- Adjustable various slicers: Help you shred, slice or chop fruits and veggies in a creative manner with 5pcs adjustable and sharp cutters.
- Salad Maker: With a basket to spin-dry your lettuce & herb for salad in fast way.
- Versatile Design: Easy to use, clean and store with the compact size, good helper in the kitchen.
Easy to use and very helpful, especially for onions.
Uten 1.2L Multi Manual Food Chopper Hand Held Vegetable Fruit Shredder & Mixer & Blender & Grinder & Food Processor with Egg Separator for Salad, Sauces, Purees… : I bought this with my elderly mum in mind, as she is struggling to chop things up for cooking. I thought i had better try it out myself first, and i am glad i did. I tried it with celery and onion, both of which it chopped quite small from a few good cord pulls. However, the blade is a nightmare to wash and dry. As someone with a food-business, i use a lot of kitchen equipment, and some very sharp knives, however, the razor-sharp blades on this come out from three directions, with plastic parts top and bottom coming out in between. This makes it very difficult to wash and dry, as i discovered ( ouch.I’m not saying it doesn’t work, just that the blade construction makes it more of an injury risk than more conventional bladed items.