Used rarely but it works on postcodes – so useful at times. Bought as back up to the one built into the car by citroen. Not used a lot as citroen one is remarkably competent and reliableused rarely but it works on postcodes – so useful at times. It is rarely quiet and assorted squeaks for speed cameras fairly constant as theresa may’s photo album fills up.
For its value, this is the finest satnav you can locate. Common map updates and clear & easy interface. Array of excess characteristics obtainable (with subscription).
Utilized it in spain on holiday getaway and at. Utilized it in spain on holiday and at house,it allows me know of targeted visitors issues on my route. Little bit anxious about downloads tec following studying assessments but i have got to say that i experienced no complications.Here are the specifications for the TomTom Start 25 5″ Sat Nav:
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- TMC traffic information receiver to allow you to avoid traffic jams on motorways and fast roads. Built-in practical and elegant car charger cable
- Practical assistants: Lane assistant for optimal orientation at exits and junctions, as well as the parking assistant to avoid the inconvenient search for a parking space.
- Slim, fresh and handy design with practical built-in mount and flexibly adjustable display.
- Latest map of Europe with 45 countries including Greece and Turkey
- Box contents: TomTom Start 25 EU, USB car charger with built-in USB cable, instructions
This item was as expected from tom tom.
Soon after looking at loads of evaluations for various sat navs i finally bought this a single. I have not been upset. It is quick and simple to use, signal is usually superior. I also definitely like the actuality that it tells you traffic queues and if you are on the quickest route. It will then inquire if you want to be redirected if you are not on the speediest route. Lovely massive screen and superior seem even with critiques would really endorse.
Reviews from purchasers :
- really useful in the UK also
- You won’t find better
- Drove me from England – all around Europe, didn’t
The ideal sat nav i have ever acquired.
No supermarkets; hard to get 2d/3d map view after adjusting settings; routing as useless as garmin’s; speed displays too small. I have a love-hate relationship with garmins and tomtoms: if they combined the best of both there would be something worth using. Tomtom doesn’t even include a ‘supermarket’ category of poi but i discovered some free old ones at:http://www. Htm (2007)poi: points of interest, like supermarkets. There are some pay sites too but my old 2010 garmin 1470 had supermarkets pre-loaded. Tomtom: more robust and software-stable; fast to load; poor pois; good switchable 2d/3d map views (once set to display them — not intuitive). Garmin: terrible batteries don’t last; slow to load; better user interface and pois; flimsy and fragile; ridiculous recessed on/off switch. If money is no object, buy a premium garmin and replace regularly before faults develop. Otherwise tomtoms are solid but have poorer user interface and pois.