Very good excellent and simple to healthy, my favourite element is the audible warning when approaching speed cameras with a reminder of the velocity restrict.
Glad i chose this just one, it feels like a seriously top quality and responsible item. Not the most effective video clip good quality, but much better than ordinary. The other attributes and the general working experience undoubtedly make up for it.
Thinkware X330 Full HD 1080p Dash Cam 8GB with Sony Exmor CMOS Image Sensor, Format-Free Technology, Super Capacitor, Multiple Recording Modes, 3-Axis G-Sensor and Cigar Lighter Cable
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- HIGH QUALITY VIDEO RECORDING: This Dash Cam has a 2.14MP camera and 130° viewing angle, which records in full HD 1080p at 30 frames per second. Along with the built-in Advanced Video Clear Technology, this gives you the clearest image possible. This Dash Cam comes equipped with an 8GB MicroSD Card.
- HAVE PEACE OF MIND WHEN AWAY FROM THE CAR WITH PARKING MODE: In Parking Mode, the Dash Cam will still be active, and with the use of Motion and Collision Detection, in the event of an impact against the car, the Dash Cam will automatically record the 10 seconds before the incident, and 50 seconds after. It will then save this footage for you to review later, without the possibility of it being overwritten. This is particularly useful for drivers without a private driveway.
- RECEIVE SAFETY CAMERA ALERTS: The included External GPS module allows the use of Safety Camera Alerts, which alert you to the presence of Speed Cameras approaching. It also allows you to view your live location alongside the recording when reviewing the footage, using the Thinkware PC Viewer.
- EASY SECURE STORAGE OF YOUR RECORDINGS: This Camera is equipped with Format-Free Technology, to ensure your recordings are stored securely.
- FOOTAGE AUTOMATICALLY SAVED IN THE EVENT OF A COLLISION: Integrated 3G Sensor to detect collisions, and automatically save the footage of this to the MicroSD Card to be reviewed later, without the chance of it being overwritten.
The dashcam i purchased was the f50 full hd variation and comes with an 8gb microsd card that is worthless for recording small trips. It will come with added repairing pads (1 big and a range of tiny types for the extended 12v electricity cable). It isn’t going to have an lcd to check out the videos, nor the capacity to use a usb to connect it to the car or truck or laptop for charging and downloading of the videos. Owning a usb connector with a 12v adapter would have been a much much better option to utilizing the 12v electrical power cable (as observed in tomtom satnavs). In advance of making use of the dashcam, you have to go on the web to the manufacturer’s website and obtain all updates for it. Then structure the microsd card (the 8gb that came with mine was not formatted) working with the button on the aspect by next the guidelines in the on-line user guidebook. After down and you installed the computer software on your pc, you can then do the updates as instructed on the internet site. I had to purchase a 64gb to make it possible for me to retail outlet a lot more videos without having possessing them deleted automatically. I set the dashcam for use on the rear door window for capturing tailgating motorists.
Excellent dash cam but for security cam alerts. Functions well seems to be excellent but security cam alerts stopped just after a few of weeks nonetheless hoping to work out why.
Compact, element packed, stealth. I acquired this due to its compact dimension, stealth, blend of attributes and price tag. Intended use is to be made use of as a stand alone rear dealing with dash cam. I was utilizing the mini 0806 which was fantastic but pretty unreliable. I then applied the dod ls430w which is flawless but, in my motor vehicle it standout out way too substantially in the rear display because of to the more substantial mount size and gps part at the leading of the camera. I generally only acquire dod 430w/460w and nextbase types based on these dod models such as the 402g and 512g. Although these truly have the best good quality in all mild ailments with a reasonable one hundred forty-degree lens along with trustworthiness, all the things else falls short. Thinkware are likely to have a realistic ranking for trustworthiness, this tiny digicam is characteristic packed and for the selling price, if it turns out to be reputable i’ll be happy. The mount is good, currently being crystal clear its transparent so as invisible as a mount can get. The camera slides in/out of the mount extremely very easily, even with one particular hand.
Thinkware X330 Full HD 1080p Dash Cam 8GB with Sony Exmor CMOS Image Sensor, Format-Free Technology, Super Capacitor, Multiple Recording Modes, 3-Axis G-Sensor and Cigar Lighter Cable : Good bit of kit more than (happy).