This is nicely built and getting reviewed the. This is effectively created and acquiring reviewed the internet sites carefully it is a high quality albeit rather pricey item. I would rather that for the price tag a micro sd card had been included, nonetheless that is a small irritation.
A modest compact dashcam that is discrete when in spot. When choosing a dashcam it felt like each and every just one experienced a major draw back except this. The lengthy ability lead permitted me to route it to the boot ability adaptor. In the same way the exterior gps is connected to the dash. A small resource (included) authorized for quick concealment of the leads guiding the ceiling lining. Begins with the motor vehicle and video clip good quality is outstanding. Anything a dashcam must be.
2017 Street Guardian SG9665GC v3 Supercapacitor Sony Exmor IMX322 WDR CMOS Sensor DashCam 1080P 30Fps + USB/OTG Android Card Reader + GPS (SG9665GC V3 + CPL)
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY, FULL HD 1080P DashCam Video Security Car DVR Appliance. Stealthy Design. Everything You need is ready to go in this Deluxe Kit. Super-Capacitor means Quality High Heat Resistant!.
- (CPL) Circular Polarized Lens Filter included to minimize dashboard glare and other light reflections. Novatek 96655 Processor with Sony IMX322 CMOS Sensor, 7 element (6 glass + IR cut filter), F/2.0 all metal lens and lens base, Medium-Wide 135 degrees diagonal, 112 degrees horizontal
- Full HD 1080P at 30fps @ 15Mbit/sec, H.264 Encoding MOV format, GPS enabled.
- WDR Night Vision, USB/OTG Android Card Reader, & GPS Logger SG-GPS Included! UPDATE: Newest firmware natively supports microSD cards up to 256GB! (not included)
- 1.5-inch HD TFT screen. Ultra Compact Glass Hugging Stealthy Install. Vertical Windows? No Problem, just use the included secondary thicker base plate stick on mount.
Superb product or service, very obvious photograph and uncomplicated to use. Excellent company from provider.
Really very good product and vendor is additional than handy if you. Actually fantastic merchandise and seller is extra than useful if you have to have any enable at all most likely the ideal shopper support you will uncover anywhere on the world-wide-web a fantastic notion would be to join dashcamtalk discussion board and see all the subjects about this item as it seems to be 1 of the finest dash cams on the current market right now.
+ good quality of recorded video + good quality of recorded. + good quality of recorded video+ good quality of recorded sound+ very good compatibility of recorded files with datakam player+ start of activity can be notified by acoustic signal+ professionally looking cover- recorded files are bigger then files from another cameras- installation is a little bit more complicated then another cameras- street guardian cannot be easily tranferred to another car (e. Car rented in the airport)- data saved in transflash cards are readable by attached card reader only.
2017 Street Guardian SG9665GC v3 Supercapacitor Sony Exmor IMX322 WDR CMOS Sensor DashCam 1080P 30Fps + USB/OTG Android Card Reader + GPS (SG9665GC V3 + CPL) : The camera is more expensive than the a119s, which i had to return due to a gps mount/power/video corruption issue, but the build quality, amount of useful things in the box and the the best support experience ever makes it worth it. The camera is discrete and can be mounted behind the interior mirror, running the cables through the roof lining, down the a-pillar behind the glove box and into the 12v socket. I’ve since hardwired another 12v socket to free up the original for my phone charge/sat nav. The mini usb plug and gps unit jack plug fit directly into the camera, so its probably best to leave the camera in the car if you are able to, but you can slide it off the mount and unplug the cables if you need to – unlike the a119s whose cables fit into the permanent gps mount. Image quality is quite sharp in the day, number plates can be read when cars are close by, including oncoming. Exposure and white balance are very good. You should use the side ‘lever’ to point the camera lens up/down to give about 40% sky and 60% road. The included clip on cpl filter reduces glare/dashboard reflections in the day, but may need removing at night to let more light in.