Camera works well no hassle,but i can’t buy the gps sensor they say will work with it.
Rear camera is slightly less clear of a picture than front. The software is very easy to use. It is a great product for the price.
Received this camera this evening and was boxed very well. The unit is very small, smaller than i expected but ideal when placing the unit near the rear view mirror. Here are the specifications for the Stoga Tbox SVD Supper HD 1296P DVR Car Camera 2:
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- 2.7 inch LCD screen Car DVR with biult-in GPS: keep yourself protected from fraudulent lawsuits on the road with one of the most advanced car DVR Built in GPS to record traffic speed and driving track.
- 170¡ãViewing angle DVR Car Camera: Special in ultra-wide angle to make recording video perspective more broad and no blind corner in front of your car. It’s more convenient to capture and record the high resolution videos from a wide angle in various occasions.
- HD 1296P Camera: Adopting sophisicated large screen and super clear picture with high motion detecting automatically. Recorder can locking clips at the time automatically that make sure not to cover and delete with seamless continous recording.
- Supper new arrival DVR with expanded storage: Supports up to maximum 64GB or even bigger SD high capacity storage device with intatct files to protect integrity of data.
- Durable built-in battery Dash Cam: Built-in battery detach the car DVR from your windshield and playback its video directly on the 2.7 inch LCD screen, not only is this very useful to get indemnified instantly for small cases, but it’ll save you (and your passengers) a potential headache to ensure uninterruptible recording.
It was easy to set up and install in the car. I received the product much earlier than the latest date for delivery. Upon unpacking, i found it to be well made and as described. It was easy to set up and install in the car, the rubber suction cup works well (better than many expensive sat-nav fixing kits) the images are crisp and clear with a really good field of view. I put in a class 10 micro sd which worked immediately and offers a loop in excess of 3 hours before over recording. Night time vision is decent and number plates are still picked out well when in the headlight range. The menu system is a bit fiddly but after 5 minutes of pressing a few buttons, becomes quite easy to navigate. The manual isn’t up to much but you don’t really need it because it is pretty much plug and play. Excellent value for money and i am thinking of purchasing one for my wife and a further 2 or 3 for my children and my second car. If you are in the market for a decent camera at a very good price.
A decent entry level in car dvr. ***** i received this item free of charge in return for an honest test and review of the product*****this review is for the stoga ubox stv024 2. 4′ car dvr camera recorder 1080p with g-sensor motion detection loop recorder led night vision hdmi output. The product page does state that video is recorded in. Mov format, but actually is in. Avi formatnote: the amazon reviews seem to put the reviews together for all of the different models available on the product page, this review is specifically for the 2. ** please note: the unit requires a micro sd card (which is not supplied) so make sure you have one available. I had a spare 32gb card (sandisk microsdhc i class 10) which worked without any issues. I think that this is the maximum size that the unit will accept.
Reviews from purchasers :
- The camera / camcorder is quite easy to use and if you haven’t used one of
- Great piece of kit!
- Stoga Tbox SGT FULL HD 1080P Car Camera Review
The stv6000l is quite easy to set. Ordered sunday, arrived tuesday, excellent service. The stv6000l is quite easy to set up despite the useless instruction manual, this really needs more information included in it. A diagram showing the button functions would have been very usefull, together with a web address to find a full instruction manual. Make sure the memory card is formated in the dash cam otherwise it shows no card inserted. Having said all that, it works reasonably well.
Small, but perfectly formed. With the cost of dashcams having dropped massively over the past couple of years, i did a little research and found that the ‘stoga tbox sgt new professional car dvr 170 degree wide angle lens dash cam’ was not only inexpensive*, but ticked all of my boxes, being small and light, yet of a decent enough quality to make it worthwhile. Thanks to amazon prime i received my order the day after placing it, and as per usual the packaging was fine. Upon opening the box, i was struck with how small the camera is – about the height and depth of a small matchbox, but slightly wider. Also in the box is a window mount, in-car mini (yes, mini, not micro) usb charger, mini usb cable, and instructions – no sd card is included, but i had ordered a 32gb class 10 card in preparation. Set up is easy enough, using menu up/down and ‘action’ buttons; thankfully the instruction manual isn’t required, as it is at best poorly translated, at worst ‘slightly confusing’ – however most people would be able to get the cam up and running in no time. In terms of day-to-day use, the camera works like a dream – as soon as the engine starts, it starts recording and the picture quality is fine. I have yet to use this at night, so cannot comment on the quality. Videos can be viewed via connecting the supplied usb cable, or direct from the sd card, and can be stamped with time, ‘car number’ (we set ours to mirror the reg plate), and ‘icon’, which we are yet to explore. Would i recommend buying this?.