I always worried about child wearing headphones. . These are great quality and i did research and they were the number one safe child headphones on lots of websites and polls.
I bought these headphones for my kids on a long road trip to give them comfortable ipad listening whilst i drove uk to italy. Bluetooth wireless meant no cables to choke them whilst they slept in car, wires for when batteries weren’t charged (lasted about 3 days without recharging, not constant use). The volume control was good compared to the old earphones they had, as no sound leakage into the car for us, and probably better for their little ears. Product is good quality and comfortable. More expensive than other brands, but feels worth the difference and when wearing for long periods you need comfort and longevity. I’m likely to get a few more pairs for rest of kids when i get home.
Well made product and a breeze to. Well made product and a breeze to set up with my iphone’s bluetooth. Bought for my 3 year old daughter but such a ‘rich sound’ i might keep for myself as they fit me too. Marketed as children’s headphones but will fit adults too. Here are the specifications for the PuroSound Labs Puro Sound Labs Wireless Kids Headphones:
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- Healthy Ears Hearing Protection: Volume Limiting Ear Protection (85 dBA). Volume limits over 85 dBA are known to cause hearing loss over time. Our unique headphones protect your kid’s ears, yet deliver studio grade sound.
- Puro Balanced Response studio grade audio: Crafted with 40 mm custom dynamic drivers, we recreate the best sound you have ever heard into a headphone experience. Puro EQ App for iOS enables further customization of sound to listening tastes.
- Up to 18 hours of battery life: Listen to music for hours and hours, not worrying about having to recharge. 200 hours standby means even greater convenience.
- Durable Lightweight Aluminium Construction: The aluminum used in the earcups and headband insure that the BT2200 headphones will last far longer than competing products made from cheap plastic. It also makes them lighter and gives them a higher quality look and feel.
- Block Background Noise: Our soft and supple ear cushion design provides amazing comfort while also attenuating 82% of sound at 1 kHz. Translation: There is no need to turn them up to a dangerous level even when in a noisy environment like an airplane.
Like all the previous reviews i am delighted with these. Like all the previous reviews i am delighted with these headphones for my 7yr olds christmas. I bought these having read such great reviews on them and liked how stylish they looked compaired to other children’s head phones, also the important fact that they are safe for children’s hearing was a factor. I’ve tested them and the sound quality great also. Arrived promptly and packaged well with smart case, was tempted to buy another well know brand but glad i choose the purosound labs. Know my daughter will love them.
Fit both my 3 and 5 year old well and are comfortable.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Luxe Xmas present
- Outstanding product, wonderful customer service
- Excellent service, items as described. Great price
They are packaged in a lovely smart. Bought as a birthday present for my son. They are packaged in a lovely smart box with a case for the headphones. The quality & sound are excellent & easy to set up wirelessly for ipod/ipad. My older son now wants some for his birthday. I was really pleased with them. Definitely worth paying the extra for as they are great quality.
The bluetooth connection works very well and it runs on one charge much longer than i am happy for her to wear it. I bought this for my eight year old daughter and have not regretted it. It comes in a round case, which is well designed to hold the headset as well as any cable, and if required there is enough space for mp3 player. The bluetooth connection works very well and it runs on one charge much longer than i am happy for her to wear it. The controls are clearly marked and easy to use. While designed for kids, i had no problems using it myself as its adjustable to your head size. From my point of view the best headset around.