A very satisfied customer. . This is a very good quality piece of kit. Very easy to install in my 2009 focus titanium. I stuck the gps receiver on the top of the case and it works very well. I got the dab adaptor to go with it and again very pleased. The stick on antenna gives good reception even on the suffolk coast where fm is very poor at times. Ease of install 10/10, ease of use 10/10, sound quality 10/10.
Great features and superb value. Fits great in my 10 reg ford s-max. In short i’m very pleased with this new stereo – superb value for money when you consider how much you’d pay at a ford dealer for an equivalent system. It even looks good when installed – the fit looks bang on. I’m a happy chappylet me kick off by saying i have no prior experience of working on cars. I can top up fluids, check tyre pressures, fill up with fuel, but that’s about it. If you’re wondering whether or not you can do this then, in my experience, you probably can. Just be extra careful and it’s definitely worth investing in a cheap set of plastic pry tools to help remove the trim around the stereo without scratching anything. Also watch some videos on youtube and you’ll see it’s not as painful as you might fear. That said if you’re really unsure just get a pro to do it.
This is one amazing auto media centre. Very easy to install in approximately 15 minutes in my ford focus. I have recently added a dab box for outstanding radio quality and coverage. I have only recently added igo maps but what i see with the software everything you want is at your fingertips. The bluetooth works really good with my samsung s7 and its phone book, it would be nice if it had sms function. Here are the specifications for the Pumpkin 2GB 32GB Android 7:
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- ☞OS: Android 7.1, CPU: Quad-core CPU Processor 1.6 GHz, RAM: 2GB, Nand Memory: 32GB, Audio output: 4*50W Max, Boot time (2nd time): about 5s, Working Voltage: 10.8~14.8V DC, Screen Size: 7-Inch Digital Screen, Resolution: 1024*600, Image Brightness/Contrast/Color Adjustable, Panel buttons light RGB color are available and you can change it freely to match your car.
- ☞Fit: Ford Focus 2008-2010, Ford Mondeo 2007-2011, Ford Galaxy 2010-2012, Ford S-max 2008-2012. If you are not sure whether it can fit well or not, please contact our CS via email for confirmation. (Notice: This unit CANNOT support the original car’s Convers+ function.)
- ☞AV Output can display almost everything to your headrests, even the video from USB/SD/online youtube video; Support Subwoofer audio output and control it separately; Bluetooth 4.0 support Quick Search contacts, sync your phone-book, BT calls and BT Music; Brand radio IC NXP TEF6686 with better reception, AM FM RDS enabled.
- ☞GPS: Support both online and offline navigation apps. You can download the app from play store, such as Google, Waze, Sygic, etc. You can also contact us to get the FREE offline map link. 1.5M long WIFI antenna for better signal reception. Built in WIFI modem, you can use a 3G dongle or share hot-spot to get the network.
- ☞Package includes: 1×Car stereo, 1×Power Cable with Canbus, 1×Power Cable, 1×External Microphone, 1×3G/USB Cable+MIC Cable, 1×Audio Output Cable, 1×WIFI Antenna (1.5m), , 1×GPS antenna, 1×Mini USB Cable, 1×AUX Input Cable, 1×Camera in Cable, 1×Radio Adapter, 1×User Manual
Hi, thank you very much for this, is. Hi, thank you very much for this, is working very well. The only problem is, i don’t have the rear camera. Thank you very much for your product.
Ii love it looks great thanks ,great service.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Great features and superb value
- Everything That you could want in a head unit and a whole lot more.
- The Pumpkin unit is a direct replacement and installation was easy as pie as a result
The pumpkin unit is a direct replacement and installation was easy as pie as a result. This was bought as a replacement for an xtrons wince unit which had conked out after just over a year, the dab just ceased functioning completely. The pumpkin unit is a direct replacement and installation was easy as pie as a result. The one criticism i have is that it is advertised as ‘dab+’ however you must buy the dab decoder separately, another £50, or it won’t work. Dab reception is spotty compared to the xtrons unit, due to it working via the usb port instead of a dedicated connection. Otherwise it’s a great unit and so far has proven 100% reliable.
We have had this unit for a few months and it is just what we needed. We did have a few problems with the camera, however, after a confab with the company, we got it working. Works very well, plays music from a card instead of an mp3 or ipod, which is brilliant. Sat nav is good, although if you live in the wilds like us you need to download an offline map. Phone hooks up easily although watch where you put the mic. We are still working on that as it could be the signal not the unit. All in all, very good unit, works very well, sounds great once you have sorted the equalizer, screen easy to see, but not when driving. We will be buying the dashcam in the new year.