Prepworks From Progressive International Prepworks Nut Chopper, Works like a charm
A quick and easy to use nut chopper. It is easy to put together and to clean after use. Chopped pistachios and walnuts with ease.
I was looking to replace a nut chopper that broke after being dropped. This is a very good replacement. It has chopped pecans, walnuts, and macadamia nuts without any problems. It is easy to clean, although sometimes i do have to use a dinner knife to push the sponge into the very bottom corners (or curves) of it. I’ve not used it for fine chopping, but it works great for coarse chopping.
Very good tool it makes it easy to chop almonds for my home made healthy granola. Hier sind die Spezifikationen für die Prepworks From Progressive International Prepworks Nut Chopper:
- Patented nut chopper designed with non-skid base; 1 cup (320 ml) capacity; Size 5.75 x 4 x 8cm.
- Ellipse design and non-skid base provide increased stability — Remove the base and chop directly over food for the perfect garnish
- Includes soft grip lid for storing unchopped leftover nuts and non-slid ring on base to keep it stable while using — Dishwasher safe
- One of the top 10 choppers on Amazon in USA; scroll down for over 380 customer reviews with 4/5 star rating
- Oversize comfort grip handle makes it easy to use without tiring hands — Fine and coarse grinding options; Blades chop through hard nuts such as almonds
Perfect chopping for almonds and walnuts for my favourite salad.
Few bits come through slightly too big but otherwise a great time saver. Saved me so much time chopping nuts. Few bits come through slightly too big but otherwise a great time saver.
Kommentare von Käufern :
- Choppity chop – worth the wait
- Absolutely Perfect
- Works like a charm
Choppity chop – worth the wait. I’m not a gadget fan but i like to make snack bars and if there is one job i really, really hate, it’s chopping the nuts. Processors or bashing with a rolling pin reduce them to powder and cutting with a knife is laborious and messy. So i had high hopes when i bought this, and a few misgivings after reading other reviews. Would it be another useless gadget?it took a while to arrive but i have to say, it does exactly what i want. Mixed nuts in one end, chopped (or at least smaller 🙂 mixed nuts in the other with minimum fuss. Possibly they aren’t beautiful or regular enough for haute cuisine but just fine for my purposes. (disclaimer – i have yet to test it on whole brazil nuts which another reviewer said wouldn’t chop – i’ll update as and when)i’m already considering other possible uses. Besten Prepworks Nut Chopper with Non-Skid Base