Orblue Pastry Cutter Stainless Steel – Professional Baking Dough Blender With Blades : Messy fingers, begone!
Saw one on tv and now i have one. It is great to use and i have athritis in my hands so great for everyone. I also used it ti munch up salads and cooked potatoes.
An excellent prodect and outstanding service.
But ultimate shaping involves handling the dough. Just acquired it and just employed it. The end result is an product than life up to its billing. Amazon’s shipping and delivery services is quite speedy. That may well make a big difference?.Here are the specifications for the Orblue Pastry Cutter Stainless Steel – Professional Baking Dough Blender With Blades:
- Superior Quality – The Professional Dough Blender is engineered from stainless steel construction so it will NOT break, bend or rust. This pastry cutter was meticulously designed to serve you
- Effortless Mixing – This pastry blender with blades quickly cut butter or margarine into dry ingredients such as flour, sugar or baking powder, combining a set of wet and dry ingredients seamlessly so you can bake your pie crust or cookie like a boss.
- Good Grip – The black soft-grip handle of the dough cutter absorbs pressure and won’t spin or come loose in your hand. Hold it and note how comfortably your fingers wrap around it.
- Save Time – If you’ve ever had dough mixers before, you probably owned one with flexible wires like on a dough whisk that can take up to twice the time to do the same thing with the Professional Dough Blender. Haven’t you put up with enough inconvenience?
Nice idea – great for the cook with arthritis. Cuts time in baking and leaves your hands clean. I tried this after being recommended it, i think i can recall chefs on tv using them but have never used one myself until i purchased this. *materialsmade of good strong materialsthe rubber grip is quite hefty and tubular so getting a grip and blending hard doesnt hurt your handstrong but flexible metal stripsclean sleek stainless steel**usethis is very easy to use, get a good grip and you press it pull over in the bowl and knead againno more dough / mixture between your fingers and under your nailsno more sticky hands or losing dough to your fingerscan be used to cut up butter for your dough/pastryidea for those with arthritis who cant manipulate doughs/pastries and this requires little dexterity**size10. 5x12cm easy to store or hang up**durabilitygood strong piece of kitwashes well, the blades are far enough apart so that stuff doesnt get stuck in betweenoverall, it mixes dry and wet ingredients very easily, saves time and leaves your hands clean – theres nothing more annoying when making bread/pastry that the phone rings and youve got doughy hands. Easy to use, great for someone with bad hands – can help the older person (or anyone with) with arthritis continue to cook and bake. I received a discount off of this new orblue cutter to assess and test and review, with a view to helping buyers and make any suggestions for sellers to improve.
Highly recommended pastry maker, much more robust than previously available in the shops. . In france last year i bought something like this and it revolutionised my pastry making. However it was not so robust, the blades were bending under stress and the handle rotating, so needing to be tightened periodically. This newly developed device clearly avoids these problems, is a beautifully studied product and i look forward to a long life of use with it. These types of pastry blenders make a much shorter crisper pastry without the heat generated by ‘rubbing in’ the butter to the flour, and in fact they make it a faster operation as well.
Reviews from purchasers :
- An Excellent Tool for Effortless Pastry Making
- Excellent quality and it works!
- Delighted With My Purchase
I purchased this product after seeing a similar tool used on pioneer woman. The handle is very comfortable to hold and the whole thing is very easy to clean. Since buying the orblue, i have made several fruit crumbles, pies and lots of scones (and also american style biscuits). The texture of the end products has been very nice and baking is much easier now – its much quicker and i no longer get messy hands.
The pasty cutter arrived on time and effectively packaged. I was curious about this product or service, so when i experienced the probability to review it for free in exchange for an trustworthy overview, then i jumped at the likelihood. As said in other assessments, this solution solved problems i failed to even know i had. Instead of acquiring my arms baked in margarine and flour, this tool does it for you. The blades are sharp, and it cuts via substances with relieve. It was tough, and cozy to use. You can also adhere it in the dishwasher. I never just dish out five stars for enjoyable.