Compaction fuss dash cam from next base. Easy installation and operation, recordings good quality. Delivered on schedule from seller in new boxed condition.
Easy to install and working well. If someone manages to do for me hopefully it will be recorded. It was been given a serious fright by some idiot that instigated this purchase.
Brought one for my car so pleased with it got one for our camper vanglad to say we haven’t been involved in an accident, but have caught lots of very bad driving. Here are the specifications for the Nextbase 512GW 1440p QUAD HD In-Car Dash Camera:
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- Recording at 1440p QUAD HD the 512GW provides unbeatable image quality, and a vast array of features The Nextbase 512GW Dash Cam is the ultimate Dash Cam experience.
- On the front of the 512GW the 6-layer glass lenses are covered by a special anti-glare polarizing filter. This dramatically reduces glare and really helps to reduce reflections in your recordings.
- The picture quality is better than ever with stronger colours and amazing clarity thanks to the upgraded Sony Exmor R Sensor. This new sensor is exclusive to Nextbase Dash Cams.
- As with other high end Nextbase models the 512GW means that the device has inbuilt Wi-Fi. This means that you can send the videos straight to your smartphone or tablet to view and share the footage.
- Camera, Mount, 4m long 12v Cigarette Socket Car Power Cable, Instructions
Been using it for 1 week – very pleased.
Nice camera, lives up to its reviews and my. Nice camera, lives up to its reviews and my expectations. However, the supplied suction mount will not hold on the shaded area behind the mirror (as clearly stated in the instructions) so i rang the company and they provided a complementary adhesive mount. This is neat and good>i now have an installation tucked up behind the mirror. I also bought the hard wire kit and now have a neat functioning fit.
Reviews from purchasers :
- 412GW – Pretty good, but could be better
- Brilliant, and encourages good driving from the owner!
- First one had a dead battery and older firmware
The next base dash cam is a good product and easy to use. The only criticism is that it would be nice to have the facility to use the motion option when driving and stationary but it shuts down a bit quick so when stopped a lights it shuts down so to configure the shutdown timer would be great. Apart from that easy to set up and use.
First one had a dead battery and older firmware. Arrived quickly, but battery refused to hold any charge even after being charged for several hours. Returned to izilla/amazon, and bought another from argos (easier to return if faulty) – new one works perfectly. First one from izilla was running firmware version 25, the argos one is running version 28 (the latest version). Once i got a working one, the dash cam works well, and picture quality is good – number plates are easy to read; however, i would prefer the front of the device to be completely black, rather than having some silver parts – it would it make it less obvious when looking at the front of the car.