Blown away by quality and flexibility. Having now used this for a few months, i’m impressed. It’s been attached to the back seat headrest for my toddler to watch dvds on the move and has been a godsend. Bought this one for a few features – remote control, linkable or individual use and ability to play dvds and usb. Power cable is also long enough to go from between front seats, under rear seats and up to the rear head rest. It’s also future proof with games for when the little one gets to that age. Second one is still in the box waiting for baby number 2 to be old enough to need it but i can’t recommend these enough.
Easy to install we’ve had no trouble with it. We have used both the cd player and the usb and both work with no issues. A great size and the remote is very handy. It didn’t come with headphones. Here are the specifications for the NAVISKAUTO Ultra Thin Car DVD Player 10:
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- Comes with IR headphones,game disc and AC adapter, enjoy your own cinema both in car and at home
- HITACHI multi region DVD CD lens,support DVD/VCD/MP4/RMVB/CD-R/CD-RW/SVCD/DIVX
- In-built HDMI socket, support connecting Xbox,PS4,Raspberry Pi,Amazon Fire Tv
- 10.1 inch 1024×600 wide view LCD screen, support Copy mirror function by AV input & output (watch the same DVD on two screens)
- Built-in 2.0 USB/SD(support UP to 128GB fat32) and HD decoder, enjoy your 1080P home video MP4,AVI,MPG,DAT,RMVB
The screen resolution and quality is very good. The sound quality is very good. The mounting brackets for headrests are excellent and easy to install and solid once fitted. Support usb/sdcard and av in/out5. Built in fm transmitter so you can tune car radio to the units for sound out.
Radio transmitter is very useful.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Still not 100% as they need batteries and look like an old model but it’s OK
- This is definitely not just a kid’s toy DVD. It’s a well-made, multi-functional in-car entertainment kit for all the family.
- Has almost all you need for the car including very robust mountings
Still not 100% as they need batteries and look like an old model but it’s ok. The unit as such no complaints, headphones dough had to get new pair as 1st pair didn’t work. Still not 100% as they need batteries and look like an old model but it’s ok.
Easy to install i have no problem with it. Have used both the cd player and the usb and both work with no issues. The remote is very handy the kids can play games if not watching video so it’s win. Plus it comes with a headphone so they can hear it without interfere with the car radio.