Blown away by quality and flexibility. Having now used this for a few months, i’m impressed. It’s been attached to the back seat headrest for my toddler to watch dvds on the move and has been a godsend. Bought this one for a few features – remote control, linkable or individual use and ability to play dvds and usb. Power cable is also long enough to go from between front seats, under rear seats and up to the rear head rest. It’s also future proof with games for when the little one gets to that age. Second one is still in the box waiting for baby number 2 to be old enough to need it but i can’t recommend these enough.
Had issue with sound due to poor instructions but all sorted now good item just needs better instructions.
Good value for money,it can play all my mp4 videos and also came with a funny game disc,easy to use,would recommend. Here are the specifications for the NAVISKAUTO 10.1 Inch Headrest DVD Player in Car Video Ultra Thin LCD Screen Detachable Auto Monitor with HDMI FM Transmitter Support IR Wireless Headphones(Black):
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- 10.1-inch 1024*600 LCD Screen with touch button, support 720P video from USB/SD
- HITACHI Multi region DVD drive, support CD/DVD/DVD +R(-R)/DVD+RW(-RW)/VCD/SVCD-R(RW)
- Built-in standard HDMI socket, support connecting Xbox , PS4 , Raspberry Pi
- Built-in FM transmitter for wireless audio transmission, support screen mirror by AV input / output,can work with IR wireless headphones
- Comes with game disc and remote control, 18-MONTH CUSTOMER SERVICE&WARRANTY, 100% FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Has almost all you need for the car including very robust mountings. Good quality dvd player with excellent mounting brackets and cables to connect an additional monitor if required. Mp4 is the preferred video format to be accessed from usb memory or sd card. I also plays wmv format video. It would need an ac cigarette lighter adapter or ac to dc psu if it were to be taken in to be used in the home. The 12v dc input required is probably rated about1 amp (1000 ma) as it states it is 12 watts at 12v dc on the website. None of the spare ac to dc power packs i had had a compatible dc plug, it seems a lot thinner than most and there is no indication on the units input socket to help get the polarity right. It comes with no real technical details in the manual and the supplied manual guide to the hand controller was far too small print for my old eyes. When scanned to a pdf file with my system all was revealed although this act technically broke copyright. The supplied games on dvd would fill a gap in a motorway traffic jam at a reasonable resolution.
Very good picture very clear but sound quality needs work like. Very good picture very clear but sound quality needs work like move speakers to the front of the device otherwise would have given 5 stars.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Still not 100% as they need batteries and look like an old model but it’s OK
- This is definitely not just a kid’s toy DVD. It’s a well-made, multi-functional in-car entertainment kit for all the family.
- Has almost all you need for the car including very robust mountings
Nice looking unit good build quality. Bought this for my grand daughter to watch dvds whilst going on holiday. The attachment fastened it to the head rest and the dvd worked perfectly plugged into the car power supply. The remote worked fine although had to be pointed at the unit to work. The picture was good and everything worked perfectly. The build quality was good and i may use this is the house although my grand-daughter likes it so much i haven’t yet been able to take it out of the car. She is approaching three and her favourite is peppa pig which after the twentieth iteration gets a bit boring.