I ordered these for my son who is studying in. I ordered these for my son who is studying in canterbury and needed speakers so he could properly edit his short film. He has a set of these at home but the cost to ship was the same as the cost to buy and i could have them delivered on the day he was available. He reports they are just what he needed and work perfectly for editing the sound for his movie.
10/10, best speakers for the money. Amazingthese monitors changed my life. I hear sounds i have never heard before while listening through earphones or headphones.
M-Audio AV32 Compact Active Desktop Reference Monitor Speakers (Pair) for Premium Playback, Professional Media Creation and Immersive Gaming Sound
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- Premium sound reproduction: 3 inch polypropylene-coated woofers produce tight, accurate bass and 1 inch Ferro fluid-cooled silk cone tweeters produce clear, pristine highs
- 10 W per channel amplifier and opt Image IV tweeter wave guides for punchy sound reproduction and superior imaging
- Versatile, conveniently located RCA inputs for seamless connection to gaming systems, DJ gear, mixers and more
- Front-panel 1/8 inch stereo auxiliary input for connecting your laptop, desktop computer, MP3 player or other audio sources with a 1/8 inch output
- Easily-accessible front-panel 1/8 inch headphone output for private listening; acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound, wrapped in an elegant black vinyl laminate finish
The people in these comments are stupid, people moaning about how these are blowing up, these speaker are build well but for not playing for like dj. Myself i do play loud and bass music but be careful.
Quality product for the price, instantly surprised by the sound quality within a minute of adding to my small home studio.
Really good quality product, would recommend.
M-Audio AV32 Compact Active Desktop Reference Monitor Speakers (Pair) for Premium Playback, Professional Media Creation and Immersive Gaming Sound : I’ve had the av32’s for just about a month now and i can say they are great speakers. 1 set up, (which i’ve had for about 8 years and lasted great), to this 2 monitor set up. From some reviews saying they lacked bass and loads of vidoes saying, 2 monitor set ups need a sub woofer, i have not found this to be the case at all, mine are very bass-y and with films, they’ve been great. I have to say that after reading lots of reviews on monitor set ups, i was slightly disappointed as the sound didn’t blow me away like i expected, but i am no audiophile by any means, and perhaps my expectations were pretty high. Despite this, the sound is still very good and seems to have good low and high end, though perhaps the middle is slightly lacking. I was worried about the glossy finish around the tweeter, but honestly it’s not as sharp as the pictures unless you have them close by the window for reflections, and they have actually become a nice aesthetic to my set up. Overall, i definitely recommend these, for the price they are great, and smaller then i expected too which was a nice surprise.