Really love these speakers, being an audiophile. They are surprisingly light for the quality of sound they produce.
Good, though the sound lacked depth. Slightly disappointed when compared to other m-audio products.
M-Audio AV32.1 Compact Active Desktop Reference Monitor Speakers with Subwoofer for Premium Playback, Professional Media Creation and Immersive Gaming Sound
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- Two satellite speakers delivering premium sound reproduction: 3 inch polypropylene-coated woofers produce tight, accurate bass and 1 inch Ferro fluid-cooled silk cone tweeters produce clear, pristine highs
- Powerful subwoofer with down-firing 6 1/2 inch woofer in ported enclosure for deep, defined bass to 36 Hz
- Three channel amplifier in sub cabinet powers the subwoofer and two speakers
- Versatile, conveniently located RCA and TRS inputs for seamless connection to gaming systems, DJ gear, mixers and more
- Remote control (included) switches unit in and out of standby, adjusts volume and bypasses sub for hassle free sound control; all cables included to connect speakers to subwoofer and system to your personal music player
If you are looking for something for a small studio, then these will do you fine.
Easy to set up and great quality.
I ordered these for my son who is studying in. I ordered these for my son who is studying in canterbury and needed speakers so he could properly edit his short film. He has a set of these at home but the cost to ship was the same as the cost to buy and i could have them delivered on the day he was available. He reports they are just what he needed and work perfectly for editing the sound for his movie.
M-Audio AV32.1 Compact Active Desktop Reference Monitor Speakers with Subwoofer for Premium Playback, Professional Media Creation and Immersive Gaming Sound : I’ve had the av32’s for just about a month now and i can say they are great speakers. 1 set up, (which i’ve had for about 8 years and lasted great), to this 2 monitor set up. From some reviews saying they lacked bass and loads of vidoes saying, 2 monitor set ups need a sub woofer, i have not found this to be the case at all, mine are very bass-y and with films, they’ve been great. I have to say that after reading lots of reviews on monitor set ups, i was slightly disappointed as the sound didn’t blow me away like i expected, but i am no audiophile by any means, and perhaps my expectations were pretty high. Despite this, the sound is still very good and seems to have good low and high end, though perhaps the middle is slightly lacking. I was worried about the glossy finish around the tweeter, but honestly it’s not as sharp as the pictures unless you have them close by the window for reflections, and they have actually become a nice aesthetic to my set up. Overall, i definitely recommend these, for the price they are great, and smaller then i expected too which was a nice surprise.