They are small and smart which i love, but the sound and volume they give out is amazing – love, love, love – thank you logitech :-).
Very decent for the price range. Bought these a few weeks ago to replace my defunct z-2300s. I won’t be comparing these to a proper audio setup, that wouldn’t be fair, so i’ll talk about these according to their price (£79. 95 on amazon as i type this). Crank the volume past 50% and you start to hear that it’s a bit thin and tinny for music, but for gaming these are really good. The subwoofer is really pretty bad, though. It doesn’t purr the bass as opposed to pumping it, and it tends to rattle on certain frequencies. I don’t put the bass slider higher than 55%/60% to avoid this rattle, so if you’re a basshead, i dare say you will have to look elsewhere. But remember how much you’re paying for this system and you really do have to let that slide. The control pod is pretty good. I like the weight of it and the on/off action is nice. The bass slider is bad, it’s in a terrible and awkward position. Still, it’s at least better than the bass control being on the back of the sub itself, which most are. I put a bit of blu tack on the of the control pod side so i can feel the middle position of the slider without having to look at it.
These speakers sound real-to-life, clear highs, expansive mids, and bone rattling lows. I’ve cranked up the bass and treble with an equaliser for my pc and it really brings out the best in these speakers. There’s no struggle or loss of clarity/treble when the bass gets heavy either, even with my equaliser.Got these for a steal price too, £47, but even for £80 they seem like you’re getting a deal. Here are the specifications for the Logitech Z533 Multimedia Speaker System:
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- Powerful sound: 120 W (60 W of RMS power) of powerful yet balanced acoustics; produced by 2.25 inch (5.7 cm) full-range drivers designed with sound directivity to completely fill a room
- Bass you can feel; experience rich, dynamic bass with a front-facing subwoofer that immerses you in your music, movies or games
- Play what you want; 3.5 mm and RCA inputs mean this speaker works with almost any audio source – computer, tablet, smartphone, game console or TV; just plug in and start listening
- Control at your fingertips; place the wired control pod wherever you want for access to power, volume and bass controls, as well as an extra 3.5 mm jack and a headphone jack
- Experience you can trust; for more than 30 years, Logitech has created high-quality audio products that bring your sound to life
Alot of people complain about a ‘high pitched noise/humming’ but i have yet to hear that. Incredibly loud bass, i feel sorry for the neighbours.
Brilliant sounding system for the price, it has lost two stars because of two things, one star because the speaker leads are too short and i have now got to spend another six pound to extend them, and then another star is deducted because the wired remote control is permanently attached to the subwoofer. Edifier can make the remote unplug from the subwoofer so logitech, why can`t you?.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Sound quality is great for the price and setup (I have it hooked
- Very good speakers, well built and good sound!
- Logitech Take Note
Very good speakers, well built and good sound. I was scared to buy this given the ‘buzzing’ noise many people mentioned in the review, i can’t say i really notice it much, as the computer is not in the bedroom, i guess if it was, i would hear it, but to be honest i am reviewing it based on my experience with it, which is, as expected, an excellent sound, good amounts of bass (not over the top like some speakers) and good clarity, the volume never needs to go more than a quarter as this thing is loudreally good, and would recommend.
Great item works perfectly, well worth the money. Perfect service also thank you.