Not bad for a£40 pair of headphones but to be honest they feel heavy and cumbersome while wearing them. The noise cancelling feature i must be missing the point as i was not impressed. The thing to be aware of is they are not that robust. In fact i have recently thrown my pair away as the joint where it folds away broke and could not be fixed.
Battery plastic cover broke after 2 times i opened. Rest is okay as price/quality.
Great for long haul flights or noisy daily commute. Great for long haul flights or noisy daily commute. Size of ear cups can be an issue when reclining on plane head rests. But excellent for active noise reduction listening. Here are the specifications for the LINDY BNX-60 – tooth Wireless Active Noise Cancelling Headphones:
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- Multiple Award Winning Headphones: What Hi-Fi 5 Star Award and rated ‘Best Wireless Headphones under £100’, T3 Platinum Award, Hi-Fi Choice Recommended, Expert Reviews Recommended, SVI Gold Award Winner and many more
- 40mm high output drivers with neodymium magnets provide a stunning sound signature with smooth, solid bass and clear, sparkling treble.
- Bluetooth 4.1 with aptX codec technology provides crystal clear, high quality stereo audio playback at a range of up to 10m.
- Active Noise Cancellation technology delivers up to 85% reduction of ambient noise, allowing you to enjoy your music without distraction whether in the home or office, and while travelling (BNX-60 are supplied with a dual plug flight adapter).
- Use wirelessly or with the included cable. Integrated microphone allows handsfree calling and supports voice dialling, while music control buttons mean your device can be kept safely out of sight. Backed by LINDY’s 2 year warranty.
Best anc wireless phones under £100 – audition them at richer sounds first if you can. I bought a pair of these from my local richer sounds. Previously i bought a pair of cowin e7 on amazon on a lightening deal as a bit of an impulse. They were awful and i returned them. I then did a bit of proper research from reputable review sites and these lindy headphones cleared up pretty much all the sub £100 categories. I auditioned them at richer sounds (everyone should audition before buying) and they were a massive improvement over the cheap quality poor sounding e7. The build is very good, made from robust rubberised plastic. The hard case is great with the smoothest zip i have ever used. The cables are good quality, not your 99p ebay tat. The headphones are only worth using with the noise cancelling turned on, as it seems to boost the frequency range as well as blocking the ambient noise.
For the price spot on really happy.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Great for long haul flights or noisy daily commute
- Best ANC wireless phones under £100 – audition them at Richer Sounds first if you can
- Very good on flights
I looked at a lot of noise cancelling headphones and choose these based on price and reviews on the internet. I recently used them each way on a four hour flight to turkey. You can only use them for about three hours because of restrictions on take off and landing but they proved comfortable during that time and i have a large head and large ears. When i first put them on i disappeared into my own peaceful world. I could listen to my mp3 player without turning up the volume. You can still hear a faint background noise. I could still hear my family and stewards speaking to me but occasionally had to take them off if they were not close to me. I could hear the announcements over the speakers clearer than without them. After a while i wondered how much effect the noise cancelling system was having compared with the natural over the ear effect.
I recently travelled to hong kong and found these really reduced the engine noise, even voices and children crying were significantly quieter (although this is not what they are designed for). Unlike other noise cancelling headphones i have tried, you must have the cancelling turned on or the sound quality suffers, so make sure your battery is fresh.