Known product now in an improved version of the excellent quality.
Excellent addition to our home. This is not the first and won’t be the last lifx we buy. These smart bulbs are fantastic quality and enhance our smart home experience. Pros ->works with alexa and google home>great variety of colour>connects to 2. 4ghz and 5ghz>user friendly appcons ->the night vision version has an issue connecting to the cloud, bt suggested it was a parental lock issue on our network but none of the other bulbs have an issue so we think it may be to do with whatever software/hardware changes lifx have madeas you can see the downsides do not outweigh the upsides. This would make a great addition to any smart home.
LIFX + (B22) Wi-Fi Smart LED Light Bulb with Infrared for Night Vision, Adjustable, Multicolour, Dimmable, No Hub Required, Works with Alexa, Pack of 4
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- Easy Set Up – LIFX installs like any traditional light bulb. Simply download the app, connect to Wi-Fi and you’re ready to go. No hub required
- Take complete control of your lighting. The free LIFX app is available on Android and iOS. With a few taps on your tablet, phone or watch, colours go from bright and vibrant to pure whites in seconds
- Get the most out of your LIFX by connecting with the rest of your smart home. LiFX works other Smart Products including Amazon Echo, Nest Thermostat and Protect, Logitech Pop and many more.
- Intuitive Control – Control lights individually, select beautiful themes and scenes, create custom groupings to easily control multiple bulbs at the same time
- 16 million colours and warm to cool whites
I have not managed to link it into alexa yet. I have not managed to link it into alexa yet. Something about bulb claimed?did not realise it was a screw in also, i’m the dope here.
Very easy set up when app installed. Very easy set up when app installed. Took a little bit of ‘playing’ around in the app to get used to it. Overall, extremely happy and brilliant variations. New update also improved many functions- a bulb that gets better with agethe one and only ‘bug bear’ would be the infra red function not being able to ‘turn it off’ via the app- only by light power (which defeats the purpose). Would probably buy the non infra red if i had known- simply for the fact i do not wish to use a camera at nightexcellent overall. Great gift and looks like the life span is crazy long, so its well worth the investment.
Very straightforward to set up, good app and works well with alexa and ifttt.
LIFX + (B22) Wi-Fi Smart LED Light Bulb with Infrared for Night Vision, Adjustable, Multicolour, Dimmable, No Hub Required, Works with Alexa, Pack of 4 : Fantastic beats the pants of the philips hue for coloured light.