I had a kenwood chef ten years ago and i have never looked back. It has been reliable, useful and makes light work of the most tedious kitchen tasks. It makes fabulous light cakes if you mix ingredients as you would by hand but using a very slow speed to fold in the flour. You can’t put the beaters in the dishwasher but this is a very small disadvantage. You can buy extra items like graters and slicers and ice cream makers for it and the kenwood service staff are very helpful if you have a question or want to buy an accessory.
Amazing piece of gear. I saved for ages to get this as there is no receiving away from the truth these mixers are costly. My earlier on which was second hand died about a calendar year ago and i truly missed it. This new version is ninety% the identical, and i absoutely love it.
Wonderful mixer have purchased mincer to go as well.Here are the specifications for the Kenwood KM336 Chef Classic Stand Mixer:
- The Kenwood Chef Machine with classic looks finished in gloss white with a silver bowl. This Chef is for all those everyday kitchen chores but it also enables budding cooks to become more adventurous
- The Chef features a 4.6 L stainless steel bowl with splashguard, comes with 3 non stick bowl tools – k beater, balloon whisk and dough hook, and operates using planetary mixing action
- Featuring an 800-watt motor, the machine has two power outlets, which can take more than 20 optional attachments. This means the machine will perform multiple tasks including chopping, grating, slicing, whisking, kneading, mincing, mixing, grinding, milling, blending or squeezing
- A 1.5-litre Blender/Liquidiser is also included for soups and sauces, giving ideal results time after time
Utilized practically on a every day foundation to make chappati dough, which is a simmilar consistency to bread dough. Ive not experienced troubles with vibrations, dough sticking to sides nor unmixed flour at the base so in my knowledge fantastic for the position. Washing up is effortless with the metal bowl. I tend not to clean the dough hook for upto a 7 days as it doesnt get dirty. Have not employed any of the other capabilities yet while.
My spouse produced this obtain to exchange my unique kenwood chef which he bought as a reward for me – we reckon it to be at minimum 35 a long time ago. It was a very superior close friend but experienced arrived at retirement, even so, it was not retired entirely but handed on to a close friend who can probably get a further several yrs of get the job done out of it. It is aptly named ‘chef’ as it is like getting an additional man or woman inthe kitchen with you and my ‘mark 1’ equipment observed me by way of planning for several meal parties. The new ‘little helper’ will be a ‘ big’ assett as with the oncome of ‘elderlyness’ will come ‘arthur’better acknowledged to us oldies as arthritis. I am hoping that my new ‘chef’ will aid me to sustain thecooking and baking competencies for several many years but. My motive for only four stars – perfectly, you by no means give full marks do you?have not been given acknowledgement of our registration with you as yet. Would you search into this make sure you and e-mail us.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Every kitchen should have one!!
- another pair of hands!
- fantastic piece of equipment
Following a lot of many a long time of company we decided to swap our trusty kenwood with one more – hope it lasts as extended.
A minimal loud but will not definitely head 🙂 durable development so it appears to be like it will very last.