Disapointed with product as an earlier model purchased that also. Disapointed with product as an earlier model purchased that also had lifetime map updates and traffic information came with the antenna charge lead included. This product came with a standard charge lead. If you wish to purchase the traffic antenna lead it will cost you another £60.
To b when i dont know where im going easy to use and easy computer. Gets me from a to b when i dont know where im going easy to use and easy computer software.
So far so good, nice responsive screen, really seamless experience updating the software and maps. Quick at calculating the routes. Here are the specifications for the Garmin Nuvi 2589LM 5 inch Satellite Navigation:
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- Easy to use bright 5 inch p inch to zoom, touchscreen satellite navigation includes preloaded street maps for 45 European countries including UK and Ireland
- Free lifetime map updates for the UK, Ireland and full Europe to ensure you drive with the road and points of interest information
- Sync with a Bluetooth-enabled smartphone for hands-free calling and voice activated navigation allows you to keep your hands on the wheel
- Real directions provide clear guidance using recognisable buildings and landmarks as reference
- Find your favourite restaurants, shops and more with foursquare
Very happy with the product and navigation so far (locally in. Very happy with the product and navigation so far (locally in uk). Worth investing in a micro sd to get full europe map data as in built memory small.
Not very comprehensive – the on-line version is much better. There are a number of version with the. Menus a little difficult to work out particularly as the instruction manual is not very comprehensive – the on-line version is much better. There are a number of version with the same number, i wanted the traffic version but ended up with the one that needed a mobile phone to give alerts. On the fastest setting it would occasional take the route which was shortest but not the quickest (narrow road/difficult junction etc). Once working the directions were clear and easy to follow.
Reviews from purchasers :
- not very comprehensive – the on-line version is much better. There are a number of version with the
- A great piece of kit
- Great satnav but let down by voice commands – does not understand me (south-English accent)
Bought for son for christmas as he didn’t like using his phone. At junctions it does a split screen to show what lane to go in and everything. Might save up for one for myself.
. Brilliant product and would definitely recommend.