Gaggia Accademia RI9702/04 Bean to Cup Espresso and Cappuccino Coffee Machine, Very pleased with this machine and the coffee it makes
I have experienced this machine for 7 months and it makes a steady mug of coffee/latte/cappuccino time after time. Before getting i read through all the reviews and the greatest grievance was the temperature of the coffee. This is not fast coffee where you use boiling drinking water from the kettle but the real mccoy and the resolution is so easy. I bought tall glass latte mugs and before earning the coffee i boil a kettle and fill the mugs with very hot h2o and allow them stand for a whilst, final result sizzling coffee or you can use the steam wand. The only slight downside is the inner drip tray, just after two mugs it demands emptying, probably this is a little something gaggia could address in building long run devices. A person factor extra that amazed me was the build, the machine is so strong. All in all a experienced on the lookout and constant machine.
I have noticed and crimson the past critiques and all of them ended up detrimental. Com (american) and it was a mixed bag. I made the decision to give it test for the reason that it is as good as the saeco xelsis but at a substantially less expensive rate and if i do not like it i will returne. And i am glad i did select it due to the fact it would make on of the most effective coffee at any time. And it is very hot not cold as some individuals saidi definitely like this machine.
Gaggia Accademia RI9702/04 Bean to Cup Espresso and Cappuccino Coffee Machine
- Twin boiler reduces the waiting time between coffee production and steam delivery to just a few seconds while the ceramic grinder retains the purity of the coffee aroma by grinding as coarse or as fine as you prefer
- Features touch screen digital display, which provides alerts and programming options for the menu language, water hardness, acoustic alerts, water filter replacement and rinsing cycle
- Raise or lower the drip tray with the simple touch of a button; the stainless steel boiler uses rapid steam technology to assure easy brewing and steaming with its innovative backlit touch ring control panel
- Just press one of the 7 pre-set beverage buttons brews them in a few seconds, making it very easy to produce your favourite coffee; with the espresso plus system, you can adjust the body and aroma of your coffee to suit your taste
- Heating element beneath the plate provides efficient warming of your cups, and easily accommodates four coffee cups so you can have your coffee fresh and warm
Fab coffee every single time, but h2o tank and drip tray to little have to m/t and fill h2o tank two times a working day. Only two coffee drinkers in house.
There’s quite a few one star reviews of this machine, but they seem to relate to being not working right out of the box. There is some work to be done to get the machine set up for the first time, but once you’ve done that, this machine seems to be unstoppable. We’ve used it to serve way more coffees than it is classed for–we’ve done about 10,000 coffees (split amongst the various types) in the 6 months we’ve had this machine. I’ve posted a picture of the cycle counters in the user images. It has only error’ed on us once: a ‘water priming circuit’ failure message. This was a completely blocked boiler problem that was not prevented by using the descaling cycle regularly with the gaggia descaler; we’ve switched to a third-party descaler and all seems well again. Working on this machine was a dream–it is very easy to disassemble, and all parts are labelled well, including voltages. My only complaint is that the drip tray fills up rapidly, so you end up emptying it very often. Otherwise, a good little workhorse.
Excellent coffee and excellent machine. Excellent coffee machine initially bought it and the drinks have been cold which can be effortlessly edited in the settings to get pipping sizzling only criticism is that it sat for all around 2 mouths and there for leaks water out of an o ring or gasket however i have not dug further to see what is the make a difference but.
Gaggia Accademia RI9702/04 Bean to Cup Espresso and Cappuccino Coffee Machine : Good coffee and great machine. Great coffee machine first got it and the drinks were cold which can be easily edited in the settings to get pipping hot only complaint is that it sat for around 2 mouths and there for leaks water out of an o ring or gasket however i haven’t dug deeper to see what’s the matter yet.