Great mattress, firmer than expected. I ordered the eu double (200 x 140 x 25cm) directly from eve and if i’m honest i kind of got caught up a little too much in their marketing and advertising campaign because it was being rolled out at just the same time as i was looking for a double mattress. It’s not cheap, so i spent quite a lot of time looking at what this offered and what made it special compared to the others and pulled the trigger. After a couple months of use i’ve had enough time to weigh up the benefits of the eve and if i’m honest, it’s a really good mattress for the right person- but unfortunately it’s just too hard for me and not what i personally was looking for and i’ve since decided to take advantage of their 100-day trial generously offered on the website. Overall i think the foam composition is really good for couples and heavier people where weight distribution might be irregular, and anyone who’s going to get a lot of use out of the edges of the bed. The benefit of being able to carry it easily up stairs and through doorways in the box is a small thing but also worth noting. However, if you’re used to a softer mattress then the change might be a bit too much for you. These are just my thoughts and experiences with the eve so take them with a pinch of salt. Pros:* quick & free delivery – the mattress arrived just 2 days later and because it comes folded inside a large box it was very easy to haul up the stairs, flip over and place onto the bed- i’d guess that the whole thing took me less than 10 minutes to set up. * high quality – this is a pricey mattress but it’s also very high quality.
I like soft mattresses so had no problems with the softness. There is a smell but every memory/foam/gel type mattress or topper has it right at the beginning. So can’t criticise it on this account. Right off the bat, it’s really soft & surprisingly bouncy. You do sink in & in the case of my oh, he thought it was a bit too much ‘sinkage’ for his particular weight. Especially when he turned on his side. I like soft mattresses so had no problems with the softness aspect myself. If you are coming into it from a regular memory mattress, then this may take a bit of getting used to ( give it a week or two for your body to adapt to the changes). It envelops you like a memory mattress but it has a squishy rubbery texture under the surface that gives off a bit of spring. If you love the idea of a memory mattress but din’t like the sinky feeling & forced you to stick with a sprung mattress, then the eve might just be the compromise between the two methods.
Eve Foam Rolled Mattress, UK King
- The eve mattress keeps you comfortable and supported no matter how you sleep, or what bed type you place it on.
- The mattress’ unique layering system and next generation memory foam offer more bounce and a cooler, more tranquil sleep.
- The composition of the eve mattress is made up of three foam layers, surrounded by a plush fabric cover, providing medium-firm support. The mattress is made from the highest quality materials, assembled exclusively in the UK.
- The eve mattress is delivery, compressed, vacuum sealed and neatly rolled in a box. Simply unwrap the mattress in your bedroom, and it’ll expand to normal size within a few hours.
- The eve mattress comes with a 100 Night Trial, with free returns within 100 days of receipt of shipment. Only on product sold by Amazon.
Love this mattress has made going to bed a pleasure. Love this mattress has made going to bed a pleasure not a chore. The smell can be a bit off putting to start with but soon goes away after a few days use. We have had this mattress several months and it still feels as comfortable as the first day.
Eve Foam Rolled Mattress, UK King : Excellent mattress and really good price.