Seriously a good alternative to bose qc35 and the b&o h8. Noice canceling is also doing the job great. The individual nc on/off could have been solved superior, but other than that, all fantastic.
A single of the greatest sounding wireless headphones. . Just one of the very best sounding and the most comfy wireless headphones obtainable on the industry. I am change satisfied with this acquire.
The seem is pretty fantastic, i think the nc could be better. As iam not an audiophile, the audio is quite great, i think the nc could be far better, but as i use it a good deal in planes and is tranquil great. With the nc off the audio continue to be uncomfortable. . I am really delighted with them.
Key specs for Denon AH-GC20 Wireless Noise Cancelling Over-Ear Headphones:
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Dual Mode Connectivity
- Featuring our proprietary active noise cancelling system, theAH-GC20 can reduce or eliminate ambient noise,
- Along with aptX Low Latency wireless audio coding that providesCD quality audio, the AH-GC20 is also equipped with Clear VoiceCapture, a sophisticated noise reduction system which enhancesreceived audio quality and includes noise suppression, adaptiveequalization, automatic gain control, echo cancellation, windnoise reduction and noise dependent volume control, all designedto deliver the clearest voice quality even in harsh noisyenvironments.
- Equipped with memory foam earpads, the AH-GC20 featurescomfortable over ear fit along with fatigue-free listening due tothe use of advanced lightweight materials
- Equipped with large 40mm professionally tuned drivers, theAH-GC20 benefits from Denon’s many years of studio and professionalheadphone expertise.
Comments from buyers
“Worth the money!, Good build and comfortable to wear, Brilliant set of headphones”
Living up to the anticipations. Noice cancelling labored perfect on an plane. Virtually a very little terrifying to take away all exterior noise not notising if another person strategies you. Have not operate out of battery yet. A minimal tighter than anticipated but not problematic. Taken out just one star due to the relatively limited healthy but could as nicely have been 5 stars. Thanks to brexit these came really low cost when compared to danish prices.
If you are immediately after a set of about ear headphones (cans) then look no further. Just take and make phone calls (verify). . Magnificent seem excellent (check out). After browsing and attempting on diverse brands in the very same price bracket, nothing at all comes near to the denons. As you’d assume, develop quality is fantastic. They occur with all the adapters, and pretty sturdy packing circumstance, and ought to 20 several hours of battery lifestyle (i have had 22 hrs) not be adequate for you, you can normally use the supplied cable.
Awesome seem excellent at this price tag point, normal create high-quality and seriously lacking in usuability. *edit* dropped this assessment down from 4 star to three after a couple months of use and obtaining very annoyed with the beeping sound that you hear when the battery allegedly hits 20-30%. Also a lot of wannabe profession reviewers composing extremely optimistic testimonials on amazon. So this is a tad extra objectivity. Broad very clear sound phase, bass is very well produced with no distortion. Mechanically they could have been provided 5* for this by yourself. Nevertheless they slide down on develop quality and usability. Create excellent – the past handful of generations of denon headphones have been of quite lousy develop top quality. At this cost stage you are unable to really complain, specially with the exceptional seem excellent. That becoming stated the plastic prongs that hold the ear cups are vulnerable to cracking. Nonetheless you could obtain a next pair for the cost of the qc35s. If your’re seeking for longevity (gym and working etcetera) these almost certainly are not the best decision. Usability – (a prolonged listing right here) right after employing the backbeat pro 2s and qc35s there is a distinct absence of info delivered by the headphones (battery stage for example is spoken out loud when you place on the qc35s, the plantronic backbeats have a mild that displays battery level when you push it. The denon ah-gc20s just make this really irritating noise every single two minutes or so when the battery receives to about 20%.