Quite impressive dash cam, nicely produced and wonderful price. A person week into owning this dash-cam and i am pretty impressed with it. It has a pretty easy, but durable layout which is non-obtrusive, comes with all the cables that you need to have to established it up and the accompanying computer software (on your phones’ app shop) is effective suprisingly well. I expended a extended time hunting all around on amazon for a great dash cam and lastly settled on this one particular as:- it was a excellent price- the mount does not count on a suction cup and is short (that means that there is very tiny room for flex) so the digital camera is solidly mounted to the car or truck, minimising shaking- there is no monitor to distract you (quite a few dash cams have a display screen that you have to convert off manually each individual time)- great high quality picture sensor (from sony)- the larger brother to this device (the ddpai m6+) is really highly rated ([.)installation:i was worried that i might have to hard-wire this camera to my car, however i thought i would give it a go first. The camera comes with a very long usb cable that is just long enough in my car (2016 ford focus) to reach the power socket under the arm rest. I routed the cable around the top of the windscreen (using the supplied sticky clips – which are great) and then i tucked the cable down through the door pillar trim and around the bottom of the glove box. The camera also comes with a very convenient 12 volt socket to 2-way usb adaptor which i leave plugged in at all times. As my car turns off this socket approximately 20 minutes after the car has been turned off, it gives me some form of parking protection as well. Usage:to get videos off the camera, you simply have to be in range. ]
What a amazing dash cam, definitely worthy of the dollars, it seems trendy, even the box it will come in appears to be like high-priced, and owning an app to set it up and use whilst the digital camera is recording is wonderful, and there is also a wi-fi capture button to put where you wish, i messaged the vendor with a few of questions and they replied very immediately with amazing explanations, i would absolutely advocate both equally the dash cam and the seller a☆ for both equally.
Extremely fantastic over-all make good quality. Incredibly superior over-all construct good quality, not your typical chinese item. The graphic is not as crisp as with a gopro, for occasion, but the form issue is excellent. I experienced an problem with downloading movies from the cam, but after a quick reset every little thing will work wonderful. Excellent buyer services from the guys at ddpai – they replied my e-mails inside of several hours trying to help sort out the problem in advance of i figured out a speedy reset would do it. The application could use some tweaks but total i’m very happy. I requested a individual obd2 to micro-usb cable to continue to keep wires out of sight.Here are the specifications for the DDPai mini2 Wi-Fi Dash Cam HD 1440P:
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- Warm Reminder: TF card is NOT included in the box due to our dashcam widely supports from 1GB to 128GB; Recommend Kingston/Samsung (class10 or above) and NOT recommend SanDisk; Typical size 32GB/64GB recording time based on 1440P/1080P/720P are 5H, 6H, 7.5H/11H, 12H, 15H respectively;
- High End: Ultra HD [email protected]/H.264 encoder; Omnivision OV4689 4 megapixels CMOS Sensor; 6-glasses lens with 1 infrared filter; F1.8 large aperture (20% more light captured than F2.0); 140° wide angle (the biggest angle that keep 2-side images from distorting and blurring); Built-in supercapacitor is much reliable and safer than Li-ion battery;
- Intelligent: Super nigh-vision; WDR; Auto loop recording; G-Sensor (Sensitivity adjustable) for auto detection & collision latch; Parking monitor time lapse optional (1 frame/1 second) can significantly prolong recording time (an extra micro USB hardwire kit needed); Digital image stablization; 3D denoising; LDC Geometric correction; Demist; Image adjusting;
- Easy-To-Use: Remote snapshot button to capture picture/10S video conveniently; Beautify, edit, directly share to social networks; 330° rotatable lens can record not only outside the vehicle but also inside; Dual USB 2.1A car charger leaves one port can charge other mobile devices rapidly; Continuously optimized firmware with new features by auto update;
- Buy with Confidence: CE & RoHS & Fcc compliant; 1 year quality warranty; All product issues will be answered within 24 hours; DDPai officially certified dealer; Always welcome customer suggestions;
Really satisfied, exceptional digital camera. . I have had a several dashcams more than the decades and this is the greatest. The decider was the wifi connectivity with the application. I was a little bit sceptical at initial as other cheap wifi cameras with applications have been inadequate but this has been ideal. Extremely pleased and would absolutely advocate it. I might even get a further for the rear.
I have acquired it in the again window for all those idiot tailgaters.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Very good overall build quality
- Very impressive dash cam, well made and great value
- Good value. Feels solid and well made
Best dashcam for this price. super nice packaging, far above the average chinese electronics, did some research, found out ddpai is a famous brand in china. Have used for about one week. Great resolution for both daytime and night, sunny or cloudy weather.
Its cheaper then the last one and better screen image size. I had a different dash-cam and it played up,so after searching the internet and going through the forums. Its cheaper then the last one and better screen image size. I recommended this to a friend, it is plain on the out side (discrete), which is a good thing. I don’t want a flashing light telling everyone that i have a dash-cam in my car i can see everything via the app on my mobile phone, it has all the bells and whistles in a plain case wow. Please check it out on you-tube. I have taken the time to fit the wiring out of sight, the cables are not very long, but long enough for the front one to reach my power point (even after hiding it along the roof line and down the door, under the dash and under the center console to the cigarette lighter point). The rear cable is too short to reach the front of my estate car, but i have a power point in the back.