Purchased for the son, he enjoys it. Great clear recordings and a wide angle look at.
Purchased this for my father and stepfather. I was apprehensive that the sunshine will kill the cam as it did my previous dash cams. Drove by means of the summer time with it (march-till now) and however no issues.
CamTours K4 Dashboard Camera. 170° wide angle Dash Cam with GPS + G-Sensor + WDR + LDWS. Full 2K 1296P HD Recording * FREE 16GB SD CARD*
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- 12 MEGAPIXEL EXTRA WIDE ANGLE 170° LENS – gives a wider perspective of on-road events offering that extra vision that could be vital in the event of a crash. This is one of the widest angle lenses on Amazon. With the Ambarrela A7LA50 video processor everything is captured in sharp and clear FULL HD 1296P /30fps (better than 1080P) through a F1.8, 6 glass lens.
- BUILT IN GPS MODULE – Allows location, speed and direction to be tracked. Shows real time speed (MPH) and direction on screen. Location can be tracked using the inteligent software provided. Date and Speed can be stamped on bottom of video footage to allow a better judgement of other road users speed.
- PARKING MONITOR – Provides a trusted set of eyes to protect your vehicle when you leave. AUTOMATIC RECORDING technology with motion sensor and G-sensor.
- LOOP RECORDING Records video clips of 1, 3 and 5 minute in length. The standard loop recording technology prevents storage overload and will enhance the efficiency of the storage. This way you have endless recording. (FREE 16GB Class 10 SD Card included)
- G-SENSOR/AUTOMATIC RECORDING PROTECTION. This detects impact or strong braking and automatically locks the all-important video clips from being overwritten. Sensitivity adjustment. LDWS (Lane Departure Warning System)
Great wee digicam does what it states big 16gb card. Again up provider is the greatest.
Different recorders attempted, bud this:. A variety of recorders tried out, bud this: camtours k4 dashboard camera. 170° wide angle dash cam with gps + g-sensor + wdr + ldws. Full 2k 1296p hd recording, it is the greatest.
Faulty power port so sent back again. . This is a tricky evaluate to wright. The digital camera alone was great, just what i was looking for, distinct video clip, gps, loads of cable so it can go all spherical the windscreen and as a result of the dashboard to disguise the wiring. Regrettably, where the electric power cable related to the gps, that driven both of those the digicam and the gps, the relationship was a incredibly weak fit to the issue it held switching the digital camera off. Now wether this was a one off fault, or the are all the same, i will not know. So the camera got sent back again in which the service of returned resources was fantastic. Will be ordering a further digital camera quickly.
CamTours K4 Dashboard Camera. 170° wide angle Dash Cam with GPS + G-Sensor + WDR + LDWS. Full 2K 1296P HD Recording * FREE 16GB SD CARD* : I have been considering to get a dash cam for a while, and after a near miss i thought i would get one. I didn’t want to pay too much money for one but was also a bit wary of the cheap ones. The first thing i noticed about the camtours k4 is the video quality is very good. After playing around with the dash cam for a few days now i have realised that there are more features on the cam than i first thought. I like the time lapse mode which i find a bit of fun. It starts recording as soon as it receives power or you can turn the motion detection on which starts recording as soon as you set off. The gps tracks your speed very well the same as my tom tom and knows your location on the map when replaying any footage back on your computer. The gps player software i found was quick and easy to install. The camera is powered via your cigarette lighter or a standard usb power cable.