I had to get applied to the style what fit is anxious (that performs well for me now) but that was a little matter thinking of that these headphones sounds excellent. This is the very first set where i experienced to switch the bass down making use of my own tips.
Bought p7 at first for the phone, despite all the complimentary critiques on the world wide web, didn’t sense like it really is suited for a cellular phone, as the seem excellent was severe (even with lossless tracks), it may possibly functions well with an amplifier. So obtained a c5 instead, performs a large amount superior, like the seem.
When use to them (fitting) they are out of this globe.
Key specs for Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 In-Ear Headphones, Secure Fit, Black:
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- REDESIGNED FOR PREMIUM AUDIO AND COMFORT – C5 Series 2 hifi earbuds feature redesigned drive units for enhanced sound quality and a new cable for better comfort and performance. C5’s snug fit and stunningly realistic sound means you can forget the rest of the world and lose yourself in music. At the same time, these in-ear headphones let in just enough ambient noise to allow you to retain your sense of place.
- CONTROLS iPHONE AUDIO – Made with an iPhone remote/microphone compatible cable, they can control your iPhone just like the stock earbuds. They will also work with all other smartphones, tablets and MP3 players (mobile devices other than compatible iOS models will not necessarily offer control functionality)
- INNOVATIVE SECURE LOOP DESIGN – Created with a cushioned loop that curls around the ear’s inner rim to hold them in place, the C5 S2 ensures a precise yet comfortable fit, even on the go
- RICH AND EXPANSIVE AUDIO – The Micro Porous Filter acts as a sonic diffuser, opening up the sound and making music feel remarkably rich and expansive, even in a small package
- 2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY – Bowers & Wilkins’ C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones come with a 2-year limited warranty only when purchased from an authorized dealer including Amazon.com (indicated by ships from and sold by Amazon.com)
- iPhone remote, neodymium magnets
Comments from buyers
“Consider These – I like Them – But No Longer Love Them, Some useful info (hopefully!), Superb sound quality”
Current favourite for the price. Tested quite a few earphones over the years and these are my current favourite. Stay firmly lodged in my ears (all my previous models seemed to fall out way too easily – i must have big ears) and give a great clear open sound.
Some handy info (hopefully). I am a great admirer of b&w, all my speakers are a variety of types of theirs and i am on my 3rd pair of these as i use them so a great deal. They are, devoid of a question, the very best in-ear telephones i have at any time utilized with all the clarity and depth characteristic of the b&w audio. I have discovered the exact troubles are likely to crop up, so this is a lot more of an newbie fyi than a assessment – with the enphasis on ‘amateur. ‘ they have a exceptional loop and weighting method that means once they are in your ears they do not budge – important for me as i wander in all places and this was normally a dilemma for me. It can come to feel really odd at initially and you genuinely require to do some fiddling about to get the loop fitted easily. I have uncovered the most effective way is to pull the loop as tight as feasible, put the buds in your ears then develop the loop simply just by pushing upwards holding over the connection place with the cable. You could want to rotate the buds marginally i discover they sit most easily rotated marginally inwards. On the other hand, if you truly cannot get on with the loop do not despair – just unhook it. The weighting process will continue to keep them easily in your ears.
Terrific sound from ear buds, good headphones, they get the job done perfectly for me.