Great juicer at a great price. I’ve been using this for a month, this slow juicer is highly recommended. Pros:it can crush very hard whole fruits and vegetables: apples, beetroot, and carrots. It’s really quiet compared the centrifugal juicer. My cat doesn’t dash off when it’s on. The carousel safety door keeps little hands from going into the chute. It’s a clever design, loading fruits is a one handed operation. Plonk the fruit / veg in the holder and it rotates into the funnel under its weight. It doesn’t require lifting any trap door with one hand and putting in fruit with the other. It has a hole at the center of the door to fit your long veggies like celery, carrots or the plunger it comes with, which haven’t used yet as it hasn’t clogged yet.
Definitely would recommend this juicer it’s a great. Really enjoying using this product everyday, the juices are amazing. Definitely would recommend this juicer it’s a great product. Cleaning it does take time and is a little fiddly. Fantastic service from amazon as always.
Berg J Pro Slow Whole Masticating 250w Juicer
- Slow masticating 5 stage auger for cold pressing WHOLE fruits and vegetables. Rotating at just 33 RPM makes it one of the slowest rotation juicers currently available, enabling it to produce the most nutrient rich juices with the lowest levels of oxidisation possible.
- Despite the high 250W power of this juicer, it is BERG’s quietest juicer yet.
- Minimal waste, up to double yield compared to other juicers extracting up to 85% of raw product weight, to ensure the highest levels of vitamins and nutrients are retained.
- Features include anti-clog reverse function, over heat protection, safety sensor to ensure the machine only operates when assembled correctly.
- This juicer has a 83mm wide feed chute, meaning much less chopping of ingredients is required and many ingredients can be inserted whole. Suitable for leafy greens, nuts, fruit and veg.
The unit works well, but there are a few issues. 1:- cleaning the filter properly is virtually impossible. There is a ridge at the bottom of the filter that prevents access with the cleaning brush. Consequently some vegetable fibre is impossible to clean out. 2:-the fruit residue filter that fits onto the juice jug constantly overflows due to the holes being too small or being too flat. We’ve bought a small round bottomed strainer to replace it; that works much better.
Berg J Pro Slow Whole Masticating 250w Juicer : Definitely would recommend this juicer it’s a great. Really enjoying using this product everyday, the juices are amazing. Definitely would recommend this juicer it’s a great product. Cleaning it does take time and is a little fiddly. Fantastic service from amazon as always.