Tby considerably the best headphones i’ve ever owned.
Bass weighty, but which is excellent for me. Superior construction, lengthy cable, really good.
AIAIAI TMA-2 Headphones – DJ Preset
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- Adjustable cups – you can easily change the position of the speaker units to make the headphones fit your preference.
- Cable lock – you can choose to lock the cable to the speaker unit, to make sure it doesn’t get pulled out while playing.Resonance Freq – 90 Hz. Impedance – 32 Ohm
- Angled stereo plug – this makes it harder to accidentally pull the plug from the mixer, and less intrusive, when you are beat mixing.
- Stereo jack adaptor – the adaptor lets you change from a stereo mini jack (3.5 mm) to a larger stereo jack (6.3 mm)
- Internal vent allowing the middle bass to be more clear and punchy, which is great for picking up the beat.
Usually are not all that relaxed, and never seem good. I’ve owned a great deal of headphones in excess of the a long time, and they all break pretty rapidly, are not all that at ease, and you should not sound great. These are the antithesis of fairly much all of the other headphones accessible. They seem astounding, they’re quite snug, and i cannot overstate how durable they are. Residing in london i often see other people today with a pair of aiaiai’s, and they are always quite nicely-worn, but even now heading solid. I as soon as still left my pair outdoors my home right away when it experienced been raining, i of course believed they were useless to the environment, but lo and behold they ended up definitely high-quality. You will not regret getting them, they are astounding. Definitely the best headphones on the market place.
Incredibly great headphones, wonderful sub, fantastic good quality.
Best dj headphones i ever made use of. Sounds fantastic, i choose these alternatively of famed hd25.
AIAIAI TMA-2 Headphones – DJ Preset : Beautifully balanced, with warm punchy bass and clarity to boot. After owning a set of akg k451’s for a year (which i absolutely love) i decided i wanted a set of over ear cans to get some better noise isolation and bass response. I originally plumped for the akg k550’s based on rave reviews and my experience with my 451’s – great clarity but overall i was really disappointed with them due to lack of bass and they just didn’t go loud enough unless they were being powered off an amp. I went out and tried as many different brands as possible, but nothing was ticking my boxes except for a set of tma- 1’s owned by a friend, so i went for the tma-2’s and i’m really happy with them. I got them an hour ago and have found them really hard to put down, going through all genres of music to test them in all areas. Their balance of punchy, yet warm bass and beautifully clear and wide soundstage is fantastic. I know that my taste may not be to others, as how one man wants his music to sound may not be the case for another, but in my humble view these are amazing.