Bought this after reading through numerous other product write ups, seems to work very well, a couple of gripes the screens are quite small but will probably get used to that after a time, the windscreen bracket seems to be a little loose when you clip on the main part but does not seem to vibrate so that’s good, it also seems to be pointing slightly to the left ( passenger side) don’t know if this is because it was made for the european market or just a bad windscreen bracket ??. Have now bought a second bracket so will find out once i fit that to my second vehicle. One thing i will say though their technical department is very much on the ball so if you do have problems i feel they would be sorted out fairly quickly. I had to ring them re wiring my first vehicle up for this product with a question regarding the hard wire kit, no sooner had i put the phone down as they were not available at the time the phone rung & they were very helpful problem sorted. So to sum up good product seems to work pretty well just the problems above really.
Obtaining use to the the irritating alarm noise when buying up indicators from other sources these as reveres automobile cameras and infer red doorways on stores, but worth it when thinking of the so named protection cameras wonderful ?(money making equipment for all the money grabbing ‘shut the entrance door’ coverage and govt departments ) hay ho 🤔.
Upgraded from my existing aguri camera detector and wanted the convenience of an aio. Great – and much improved interface for the detector elements too. Camera works well too – downsides?.Poor night quality (bloom from lights) and also no battery so no parking mode either. Here are the specifications for the Aguri Fusion GTX100 GPS Radar Laser Speed Trap Detector:
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- New 2017 Fusion with Bluetooth wireless updates. Pair with a Smart phone or iPhone and update the speed trap database wirelessly or via a PC or Mac. GPS/radar/laser detection with BUILT-IN HD DASH CAM and FREE speed trap updates for life. Fusion provides advanced warning of all speed traps inc GATSO, TRUVELO, SPECs average speed cameras, HADECS3, DS2, WATCHMAN plus 1000’s of locations where mobile speed traps and laser guns are often used.
- Ready to go, straight out of the box, Fusion comes preloaded with our latest speed trap database, so you can use it straight out of the box. Our most advanced GPS/radar/laser speed trap detector combined with built-in HD DVR dash cam designed specifically for the UK and Europe. Our Super-High sensitivity platform provides advance warning of K-Band, X-Band, Ka-Band and Laser speed traps across all UK and European frequencies.
- Built-in HD DVR dash cam. Protect your no claims bonus with Aguri’s fully integrated High Definition DVR dash cam with a 170 degree wide-angle lens and Ambarella A7L processor. Automatic ‘accident and event recording’ Automatically saves and locks any video recorded of an accident or incident, instantly protecting your evidence. Anti-vandal parking mode
- Built-in GPS tracking. Track all your journeys and provide crucial evidence of exactly where and when any incident or accident occurred.
- What’s in the box? 1 x Aguri Fusion, 1 x GPS Windscreen bracket, 1 x 12V Vehicle charger, 1 x 12V Hardwire lead. 1 x 16GB Class 10 Micro SD card. No subscriptions charges. No download fees.
Great process and precise gps, some might locate displays too small, recommendations need better rationalization of symbols on screens.
Top quality speed digital camera and dash cam device. I had been on the lookout for a dash cam for a though and settled on an additional make, the other make experienced to be returned as it was quite inadequate in high quality and operation, so i took a bit of a chance on the aguri fusion gt100, it arrived very quickly, quite good retail box,inside was the device, hardwire package, 12v ‘cigarette’ lighter electrical power device, sd card equipped, display mount, application cd. The device felt and is really perfectly produced, feels the component, feels very good, suggests it will work out of the box, so set it up, the monitor mount, which has a power input at the prime, fixes by turning a lever, this will make a good grip to the display, experienced not fallen off once, the device slides into this, and clips in place, simple lever to unclip from the screen mount, plugged in and it labored, examination drive, picked up and educated in depth, speed restrict, variety of camera and so forth, on the other hand, not directional, and also picks up pelican crossings as a warning bleep, the digital camera side of issues, the display in the device is compact, very modest, but can engage in back via hdmi onto tvs, or the sd card can be read by computer, and you can use their computer software. The updating of speed cameras, on to the unit is wherever this is let down, merely did not update making use of home windows ten, tried using two machines, phoned the assist line who despatched a ‘fix’ which did not function, up-to-date working with a mac with no issues. The speed camera and the dash cam are 1 device but the settings are independent, therefore, fore case in point you have to set two clocks. Established up from out of the box for british isles, nevertheless, you can appear to be ready alter anything, the warning appears/voice can be established to pretty loud, excellent for when the radio is on. What i have seen it also picks up speed cameras from the rear. Included a 64gb mini sd card, no challenges, the fusion player computer software will work properly and tracks on a map as well. I like this unit, pretty properly made, easy to set up and established up, apparent guidance on paper and on the cd.
Reviews from purchasers :
- A very nice item but very complicated to set up and us
- Otherwise it is a very good device.
- Very good dual camera
A pretty very good device with an oversight that stops it obtaining incredibly major marks. This is a incredibly superior device all spherical but it does have a bit of an oversight when as opposed to other units in the very same rate assortment. There is no way to ‘mark’ an occasion, so if you witness a crash, a ufo flies previous or whatsoever, you will find no button to press to conserve that certain bit of movie for later on. My transcend two hundred can do this with a tiny button on the aspect but this unit cannot. So you happen to be still left with having to go through all the video clips on the lookout for the component in question. Slight gripe, but perhaps they can deal with this with a firmware update at some point. If they do, i wouldn’t wait to give this five stars.
Not the best, speed camare warings poor even immediately after updating.